Request Remote Support
In some support cases, the fastest and most effective method for resolving the problem is remote support. Some of our customers have already tried this a number of times with the our Technical Support.
Start Remote Support Session
In order to allow our support to access your computer desktop, please download the TeamViewer software
at http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx and start it on your computer (no permanent installation and no admin rights needed).
A window opens with an ID and a password, please state both to our support.
What is TeamViewer™?
TeamViewer is a third party software product that allows support personnel to remotely monitor and, with the owner's permission, control a computer anywhere in the world provided it has internet access. More information about this product can be found at http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx.
TeamViewer has a number of components; the one you would be using would be the Quick Support Client. This client requires no license and no installation. It does not require any access privileges beyond those of the typical user; you simply download it and run it.
Executing the client initiates a connection that you invite Aeroflex to complete and generates a password. This connection cannot be completed without entry of the password. Once the connection is completed the Aeroflex support engineer will be able to observe your desktop. If helpful the support engineer can request permission to control the machine, this permission is at the discretion of the customer initiating the connection.
Is it secure?
Yes, security is very important to us because we know it is important to you. You can find complete information about the software’s security at http://www.teamviewer.com/en/products/security.aspx. The following points are given for quick reference.
- 256-bit AES session encryption supported
- A new password is generated with each new session
- Customer can disable remote control at any time
- Customer can terminate the connection at any time
- File transfers, uplink or downlink, require manual confirmation.
- Full session logging supported on the accessed machine.
- It is not possible to invisibly control the computer
- All program files are secured using VeriSign code signing technology
- Aeroflex cannot initiate a connection, session establishment is always initiated by the customer.
Updated 3 years ago