Download Sender allows you to add a download button, which when clicked displays a file sending form requiring users to enter their email address to receive a download link. It is flexible and highly customizable with tons of customizing options to make sure to match your preference.
Download Sender includes a handy Shortcode Generator, which allows to insert shortcodes from the WordPress editor.
The RTL Mode is used for displaying languages that go from Right to Left such as Hebrew, Arabic, Urdu, etc.
- Upload file via WordPress Media Uploader or manually enter a valid URL.
- Private, Encrypted file Sending: Send files through a safe, private, and encrypted link that automatically expires to ensure your stuff does not remain online forever.
- Prevent users from spamming your file sending forms.
- Set expiration times for your download links.
- Disable file sending form for logged in users.
- Ability to enable/disable downloading logs.
- Export logs to CSV file.
- Configure URL of “Expired Link” page.
- Customizable email template with different parameters: subject line, email body, from name, or from email address.
- Customize the default form validation messages: description, email placeholder, wrong email, empty email, success, failed, already sent and already sent “Help Text”.
- Delete expired links.
- Accent Colors: 4 globally defined color schemes and 3 color gradients.
- Unlimited colors for icons, texts and buttons.
- 2 Button Hover Animation Effects.
- Display alert boxes as a tooltip.
- FontAwesome integration.
- Translation ready.